OK, so I suck at driveway shoveling. I need to work on my technique. It looks like a small child did it. LOL. I'm looking at all the neighbors driveways all clear and slush-free....and mine is this haphazard mish-mosh of shovel scrapes and missed patches.
However, I'm sick and I went out and did it. So I'm still proud of myself!
Of course, wouldn't you know it that it started to snow again just as I was putting the shovel away. What's with that?!! haha. And I think I just heard the mini-sidewalk-snowplow go by. Nice timing jerk!
;)
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Winter Exercise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
remember to push the snow, don't lift it, especially heavy wet snow, its one of the leading causes of back issues and not to mention heart attacks, scary but true.
You being fit and healthy though it just plain ol' good exercise :0)
Haha, serves you right for moving far away!
*grin*
Post a Comment