Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Honey's gone for the week

haha, my turn to spend the day with no pants! OK, well honestly, because I work at home there are many a day that I spend in either PJ bottoms or yoga pants and a hoodie. And for me, that's even better than having no pants!

I suppose I have to wear pants anyway, because someone has to take the dog outside. :)

Last night I decided to be a lazy bum and left all of the chores for today. I had a glorious long, hot shower, curled up in my fuzzy robe and watched Disc One of Gilmore Girls Season Six. (I got it for Xmas and this was my first chance to get into it.)

I plan to do something similar tonight, but not until my chores are done....

- laundry
- polishing living room tables
- polishing dining table
- dishes
- sweeping
- vacuuming area rug
- find restaurant for Saturday date night
- call gym and set up appointment
- walk the dog & drop off/pick up mail

I think that's enough for one day. :)

6 comments:

eurydice said...

Did you know that you can buy the entire GG series now? I want it but it's too $$$

Jaime said...

I now have the whole series. I got the last two seasons for Xmas. :)

I have all of Sex in the City too!!

Mikey said...

So DBF is gone for a week and you already have a date for sat night?!

You're such a tart!

Jaime said...

He's coming back for the weekend!

marie said...

WHEEE! No Pants!!

ElleBee said...

Sounds like you had a really relaxing night. I hope you keep busy and get in lots of good "you" time while Hubby is away :)

What type of meal were you looking to have?