Sunday, February 17, 2008

Stop with the pop!

The radio stations here are NOT GOOD. Meh, top 40 pop-crap or old school boring-ass rock n roll or a mish mosh of crappy middle of the road rock. Nothing in my beloved modern rock genre I tell ya. I've already had my fill of Idol winners and Avril soundalikes and I've barely been here a month. I have even taken to the CBC, and that's soooooo not my thing while driving.

So....it's time to finally unwrap the iPod adaptor my lovely Mom got me for Christmas. Ya Ya, I know....why has it taken so long? Who knows. I'm going to blame it on the lack of new tunes on my iPod.

Sunday's goal: download new tunes and update iPod with a driving playlist, a dogwalking playlist, and a workout playlist. I'm taking suggestions.....please.

(mhmmmm....yup, you read that right. I wrote "workout playlist". Because I keep meaning to join the gym. maybe this will help point me in the right direction.....)

5 comments:

Lady J said...

Good luck sweetie and I hope that adapter works for you!! ;o))

Amy said...

Good workout tune:

Galvonize - The Chemical Brothers.

Love it!

Vanessa said...

LOL! Poor girl!

A few of my favorites right now:

Dirty - Econoline Crush
Weighty Ghost - Wintersleep
Thrash Unreal - Against Me
Too Much Too Young Too Fast - Airbourne

Jenn said...

I hate the radio stations here too! I hope all is well while Dbf is away, thanks for your comments on my blog, it's been a while since I checked because I've been busy, but things are going well now! Take care,
Jenn

ElleBee said...

The only time I listen to the radio is week days mornings for the Q104 morning show - they're hilarious and I like hearing the news, weather, road conditions etc.

But yeah, everything else is pretty dull and the same current crap over and over again. (z103 & c100 etc.) I listen to cds in the car mostly.