Yes, day two of sunshine!
(Funny because it was actually dusting some snow around when I went to bed last night...)
I had an appointment this morning and was able to wear my Spring jacket! I went out to warm up the car, and it didn't need it. No foggy or frosty windows. No need for the seat warmers. Didn't need my puffy coat or mittens.
It's amazing how my motivation and overall feeling is tied to the weather sometimes. I was happy to be out driving and running errands. I was happy to have taken the time to do my hair and makeup and wear my good clothes. Just two days ago I was hunkered down with my yoga pants and hoodie with a ponytail and box of chocolates. LOL.
Today I accomplished so much....before my West Coast co-workers were even out of bed! I met with my financial planner, did some browsing at the mall, registered my car and got my plates, got the dog's license, found a nice hair salon and made an appointment. If I didn't have to work I'd still be out there driving around looking for things and running more errands.
What a difference a day of sunshine can make!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh how I would love some weather like that!! (and a LITTLE time to enjoy it!!)
good to hear you are in better spirits too!!
I'm glad you had a good day and you found a possible future hairdresser... lucky girl!! I just lost mine today. :o(
I called to make an app't. with her and they said she's no longer with us and left no forwarding info. She just cut my hair 2 weeks ago and didn't say anything about leaving! oh, oh...
I agree the sun makes all the difference, even on a cold day if its sunny, its just not quite as bad..
Post a Comment