Man, I love a fresh haircut. My head feels lighter, my eyes look brighter, my highlights look fresher, and the flat-ironing looks soooo good.
I don't even care that I can't tell if it was a good haircut or not, it just feels soooo good. I'll know better in a day or two when I have to wash and style it myself, but it looks like a good cut and the girl looked like she knew what she was doing.
Problem with moving to a new city is not knowing where to go. So I ended up just chosing HS Studio because I drove by it a few times and it looked new and hip. I went in yesterday and asked if they could set me up with someone for a cut and so they did.
The place is HUGE and has tons of staff. Looks somewhat swanky, but I think that was just the flat screen TVs and all the Redken products scattered around. :)
Niki seemed really nice and like she had some skills, so I'm sure I'll be heading back to see her again.
Yaaaiiee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY! I love new hair cuts!!! (or just a fresh haircut!!!)
I am always weary going to a new place, but since I have worked in one I just always ask for their top stylist (or the one with the best hair themselves)...
and I, too, don't judge it until I have done it myself!!!
POST A PIC!
Oh yay! I'm growing my hair until after the wedding and I'll be chopping it short-ish style again and I can just imagine what it's going to feel like, so fresh and light :-)
Pics girlfriend, pics! :-)
Post a Comment