Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Home?

Geesh, it's like this move is official or something. I changed my address on yet another permanent bill and updated my cell phone to a Halifax number. It's like I live here or something! ;)

Ha, and then right after I originally posted this, the Welcome Wagon lady showed up.

She was very nice and helpful, although her basket of treats didn't contain too much of use. A free introductory subscription to the newspaper was the highlight I think. Oh, and the plethora of different freebie pens are sorta neat...haha. She did give me something to do while DBF is away next month though... A lot of the businesses involved are further up old highway 3, so I think I'll use this as my excuse to explore out that way when I'm looking for an afternoon drive.

3 comments:

Shirls said...

I didn't think welcome wagon ladies still existed until one showed up at my door 6 years ago, shocked the heck out of me, the only useful thing she brought me was paint tray and brush! LOL

Angela Power said...

I remember when they showed up at our house too! We did use at least one thing that was in the coupons I think, a free oil change at a auto garage up the road!

Watch the St. Marg. Bay road, it can be windy and twisty ;-)

Jaime said...

hehe, thanks Angie! I know! We live right off of it. :)