We know McElvie's serves lobster so we opted to see if they had room (after walking about 6 blocks out of the way...hehe). This ended up being an excellent choice....quieter, good service, and yummy whole lobsters instead of just the tails...and the steak was perfect too!
I was pretty stoked (and a bit nervous) because it was my first whole lobster! (turns out they did pre-crack it for us so it wasn't too nerve-wracking, but we still had fun fulling them apart.) Super yummy!!
But, what I wanna know, is who on earth eats the yucky stuff inside the actual body. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
5 comments:
you two look so happy with your whole lobsters... lol
you are too cute.
*laughs* the first time I had a full Lobster I was creeped out by the body and anything that looked like an appendage (like when you pull out the claw meat and it's shaped like a claw...ew!) so Danny pointed all the lobster bodies at me so they were all looking at me eat...and then to gross me out further he ate the icky stuff!!! And then he almost puked, so the joke was on him!!!!
Looks like you guys had a blast!! And now I want some lobster too!!!
When I'm not eating over the sink, I like to use a bib too. For some weird reason, they are not as popular as they should be!
the innards are disgusting!!! But...yum...lobster. Now you are the right coast to get it all the time.
Post a Comment