Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcome 2008!!

And here it is....a new year!! Welcome 2008!

I am still couch surfing for a few more days, so it won't really feel like a new year/new start for me until I get to Halifax and see my sweetie again. It's getting tougher by the day to deal with this situation and I'm looking forward to celebrating in our own style in our own house.

Hope that each and every one of you rang in the New Year with the ones you love and had a fabulous time whatever you did.

I am comforted in the fact that I have fabulous friends that continue to support and amaze me with their best wishes. This move has shown me how much I am loved here. *mwah! kisses and hugs for all of you!!

I didn't get a whole lot of pictures last night, but here are a few:




3 comments:

Lady J said...

Beautiful young women and handsome young men!! Looks like you all had a good time...

Vanessa said...

Don't worry, you'll be in your own place soon!

eurydice said...

happy new year!