Yup, another crazy-ass to-do list! Thank God my friend loaned me her Jeep while she is at work today. Not sure how I figured I was going to get all of this done on foot!
- buy case of beer
- race out to old place and check mail
- stop at neighbor's house and drop off beer as thank you for helping move massive Firebird parts for DBF
- pick up gift certificate for best restaurant ever out by old house
- stop by neighbor Jen's place to drop off mail key & thank you card/gc for letting me use her car all last week!
- race back into town to meet up for much overdue lunch with oldest friend (who I haven't seen in a couple of years)
- 4:45 spa massage at Silk Road (what a great bday prezzie!)
- shower and get cleaned up after massage
- dinner with one of my bestest friends
- somewhere in there find time to pick up giftie for friend that is letting me live on her couch all week (and use her Jeep today!)
- buy baby Gravol for helping kittie sleep on airplane tomorrow night (oh and Pounce treats to hide it in)
Oh boy! I'd better get going!!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
The to-do lists just keep on coming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
poor stoopy!
am I having dinner with you again tonight?
*grin*
Post a Comment