Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I just ordered our first piece of new furniture!!
I ordered this TV stand from Costco online. It will be delivered within 7-10 days. How convenient!
Our new huge-ass 50" plasma TV is being delivered the day after we get our house, so our old TV stand just isn't gonna cut it. Too bad, because I actually really like the old one...but yaaieeeee for newer, cooler stuff!!
7 comments:
I LOVE getting new stuff for the house too :)
OOOOH nice stand!!!
*drool* 50-inch plasma!!! NICE!!!
We have a 42...and now I am just used to it...it's sad because people come in our house and are like, "your tv is huge" and I am like "its alright"
haha, I only wanted the 42", but DBF won that dispute...LOL. We got a good deal though so it was worth it.
ohh love it.
I know what Jen means about being used to the larger tv, I thought my 37" LCD was soooo big when I got it but now I'm used to it it's no big deal. Sad really...
PS... I love the stand you ordered for yours, beautiful piece of furniture!
Woohoo! I love new stuff. I can't wait until I can afford furniture with all of the legs and such :P
Post a Comment