Have you ever bought something because you were frustrated and it was the best thing you'd found all day? Even though it wasn't quite what you were looking for? Even if you aren't sure exactly what you were looking for, but you figured you would know it when you saw it? And this wasn't quite it, but you were determined to leave the mall with something anyway? Well that's what I did on Sunday. I set out with a specific pair of boots in mind that I had seen on Aldo's website. And along with those boots I pictured new jeans and some kind of cute sweater or maybe a new Winter jacket. Except when I got to Aldo the boots didn't live up to expectation....so then the whole plan sort of fell apart.
So I spent a lot of the day looking at various boots and trying on WAY TOO MANY pairs of jeans. I finally found some jeans that fit properly and were long enough...but I'd given up on the skinny jeans because I never found the boots. HaHa! So this is where Murphy's Law comes in...because no less than 5 minutes after I bought the jeans, I found some boots.
Not exactly what I had started out looking for...they were sold out of black...and I was leary of the brown....what would I wear them with?...my winter coats are both black. But they were my size and on sale for a good price. So, screw it...I bought em and I'll figure the rest out later.
Well I finally got to wear them today (with a pair of jeans I already had...no skinny legs needed!) and boy am I glad I bought them. They are cute, different than what I'd usually wear, and to top it off they are really comfy! Yaaieeeeee!!
2 comments:
I LOVE those boots!!!!
They are absolutely gorgeous!!!!
I have to say though, I get really disappointed when things don't work out how I want them to!!! Especially in the shoe department!
omigawd those so are cute!
Post a Comment