Friday, September 21, 2007

Sickypants

Gotta love illnesses that can't be diagnosed. Here I still feeling like a bag of poop, with a throat so sore that it brings tears to my eyes just to swallow my own spit. But since my tonsils aren't puss-covered this probably isn't strep. And my spleen isn't enlarged so it probably isn't mono. Great. My doctor took a throat swab and sent me for bloodwork, but since tomorrow is Friday we probably won't get the results until Monday. Whooopee. So I get to be tough for another three days. Argh! Hopefully the fact that I've gotten all achey tonight is a sign that I'm going to peak and will start getting better now. Pleeeease.

And not to be a big suck, but this is when I really wish DBF was home. I'm tough but man it would be nice to have someone to hug!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Aw, you really know how to write an icky sounding post!!! (puss, spit, spleen...*laughs*)

I hope you start to feel better though!! I hate being sick when there is no one around that I can whine to and make them do all the little things for me!

Jen said...

Oh and that wasn't sarcasm in my last post either! I really do give myself one day of that where I make someone cater to my needs...

Mikey said...

suck it sickypants!
;o)

can't you send mojo to the store to get you some booze to make you feel better?

Lady J said...

Send Mojo to the store for booze?? Are you crazy!! Haven't you heard about this dog, he'll eat/drink anything... the booze would be gone by the time he staggered home, no doubt with a puppy dog look on his face.