...cuz, yes folks, he wolfed back another box of cereal (apparently he just couldn't leave that half box of Vanilla Almond Special K in there all alone) and some instant oatmeal. You see, he couldn't reach anymore cereal so he just went for whatever cardboard box he could get his paws on. I'm guessing he didn't love the instant oatmeal though because most of that is all over our living room floor. How I love vacuuming at 10pm on a Friday!
Yup. Time to get the K9 a bank account of his own. And time for him to start working off some of his friggin cereal debt.
(and yes I am obviously locking that cupboard now that he can't seem to leave it alone!)
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You should try getting cupboard door locks - the kind you buy when babyproofing... or is it all out in the open?
Oh ya, we already lock a couple of the other lower cupboards...this one had never been a problem. Definitely locking it now!
Haha, crazy dog! Hopefully locking the cupboards solves your problems :).
Post a Comment