Stupid Dick!!! Obviously I'm unimpressed that the big meany got the win. I don't care if the jury believed his strategy was better than Danielle's, because his strategy was to be an asshole. I don't think he should be rewarded for acting like super-jerk on national TV...but I guess that's just me.
Not that it matters because they are probably splitting the money (although it would be friggin awesome if next week they were in the tabloids for fighting about the money!!). Dick probably wants Danielle to travel with him and I'm sure she'll probably tell him to go piss up a rope the minute she gets her hands on her share of the cash. She'll take Nick and go lay naked on a beach somewhere!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what a boring finale. I hate both of them
You two are so funny.... ;o))
Post a Comment