What are you looking forward to?
I have a few that I'll be checking out. I get excited every year over at least half a dozen shows, but honestly only one or two every make my regular weekly "must see TV" shows.
Bionic Woman - obviously!! I'm hoping it's got the Alias vibe that I think it will have.
Pushing Daisies - from the creator of Dead Like Me!! - I always seem to love these death related
shows. The pilot is supposed to have amazing cinematography, and the plot sounds super-cool!Reaper - yet another one about death! but with more of a Buffy vibe.
Dirty Sexy Money - HELLO Peter Krause!! My favorite actor from my favorite show (Six Feet Under)! TV's just been waiting for a new Dynasty!
Big Shots - Desperate Housewives except with men apparently. Not getting good reviews thus far though, so I'll probably lose interest in it just like I did with DH.
Others that I will probably check out if I'm home are: Gossip Girl, Private Practice, Chuck, and Women's Murder Club.
3 comments:
I'm looking forward to "Back to You", and maybe "Cane". But I'm sick of getting into shows just to have them canceled after one season or even mid season. My heart has been broken too many times, so I'm sticking to my old favourites this year!
OOH, I am a huge heroes fan, as well as Grey's Anatomy!!! I wanted to watch that Gossip girl show but I don't get thw WB... :( I also was interested in "Women's murder club" as I have read all the James Patterson books about it and love the characters! other than that I need a little ANTM trash and I am good!
I miss Dead Like Me! That was a good show. I'm looking forward to Gossip Girl a LOT! I'll definitely be watching that one tomorrow night. Can't wait for Grey's Anatomy and Housewives to come back either! And House!
Post a Comment