Friday, September 7, 2007

He's only MY dog when he's CUTE

Today, he is definitely YOUR dog. Yup, yup! I am happy to admit that right now I am just a glorified dog sitter. He is not MY dog. Not today.

Remember the brand new box of Fruity Cheerios? Gone. I had two bowls before he decided to raid the cereal cupboard while I was out last night. He also managed to hoover down a half box of All Bran (and I hope that was punishment enough for him!!) and part of a box of Frosted Flakes (which I could care less about so he saved some screaming on that one).

Then when all was forgotten today....it was a new day...he let me sleep in. So he could be MY dog again cuz he was so cute....

Yup, that's right. He broke in to the cupboard again and ate an entire brand new box of Vanilla Almond Special K. Argh. The one I just bought because it was on uber-cheap at Zellers. He couldn't have gotten into the almost empty box....Noooooo....that would have been too easy.

Leave my cereal cupboard alone you little bugger. You will become an orphan before your father gets home. You are HIS dog today. And maybe tomorrow too. I'm holding a grudge about the Fruity Cheerios.....hmmmm, and the Special K!

5 comments:

Lady J said...

Uhmmmm, weren't those cupboards supposed to be locked to avoid this kind of thing???

Jen said...

MY GOODNESS!!! HIS dog certainly likes the cereal!!!

I hope the fibre one incident doesn't come back to bite you in the ass though...it could be messy if fibre has the same effect on dogs as humans! EEK!

Jaime said...

The cereal cupboard has never been locked because it closes properly. He got it open once a long time ago, but it wasn't a big deal. Not sure what magic he used to get into it this time!

Mikey said...

you should change his name to Jerry (as in Seinfeld) since he likes cereal so much! So I'll be checking back to see the post that describes his funny poops.

marie said...

i am afraid of what allbran + a dog will do...