Monday, December 3, 2007

Winter Weather Gear

DBF would say I have a closet full of coats, jackets, gloves and hats. I would say he's right but that most of the stuff is only mildly useful for actual cold weather. And I am going to donate a fair portion of it before we move. I plan to be more careful with my outerwear purchases and make sure to get things that are actually practical.

First and foremost I need a toque. The ones I have aren't lined and don't really keep the wind out of my ears. And after the wind hurt my ears last week while visiting Halifax, I realized that a good toque is my main priority.

I think this one from American Eagle will do perfectly. Functional and cute!! Now, what color??


6 comments:

Lady J said...

Burgundy Berry or Mountain Beige I think would be nice on you... :o)

Jaime said...

Beige? Boooo!! :)

Mikey said...

Bah, get the red & black toque with the fold up ears... or else a lobster toque (so you'll fit in with the other easteners)!

Anonymous said...

Love the touque! And the Q! is having a warm clothing drive on Friday if you feel like getting rid of some of your stuff!

marie said...

ACK! I have that hat in the chestnut colour to match my lambchop mittens!

It freakin rocks!

The grey colour is actually the nicest.

Jaime said...

Oh Mouse! I knew I loved you!! I'm so going to get that as soon as I can!