It will be empty. Not even appliances. Just floors, windows, cupboards, and the bathroom really. Piece of cake right?!Apparently a move-out date of Dec-21st is not convenient for finding a last minute cleaning service. It's the last Friday before Christmas. Everyone is booked....and has been booked since like September!
Yes, I could do it myself, but I will be alone and have about a zillion other things to do....so not interested in cleaning the house by myself. DND gives us $100 just for this purpose. Of course, if I can't find anyone to do it, it's a moot point.
If you know anyone that will come to Metchosin on the morning of Dec-21st and clean our house (they have to provide a receipt) PLEASE let me know!!
2 comments:
sorry, busy that day, starting our crazy drive to the relatives for christmas...
I saw an ad posted at UVic the other day for cleaning. I'll try to remember where I saw it and jot down the # for you.
Post a Comment