Tuesday, December 11, 2007

There's always a catch!

Remember I mentioned that we stopped by DBF's new ship while we were in Halifax? They were awesome enough to tell him to report on Jan-7th instead of Jan-3rd....which is great. It gives him extra time to relax after New Years and such. The drive there was going to run right over New Years Eve, but now it doesn't have to!

The catch?

He sails on Jan-8th!! haha, Welcome to Halifax!

So, that first week I'll be living in style all alone at the hotel with the pets. At least I'll be able to work and such, but evenings are gonna be boring. I think the dog and I will be piling into the car and checking out the area. I also forsee a hotel room party with the 4 people I actually know in Halifax! :)

The good part is that the ship also offered to bring him back for a few days in the middle of the sail so we can close on the house and get our furniture, etc in. Nice!

No comments: