Again, I didn't quite get everything done yesterday that I wanted to, but all-in-all it was a good day. I was sooooo tired I didn't get a very early start, but I felt pretty accomplished at the end.
Today I have to for sure finish cleaning the oven, vacuum the furniture and get that baseboard back on!! Should be interesting since today is a work day, plus I really want to go to kickboxing tonight (I only have the opportunity for two more classes before I move...).
In addition to that stuff, I also have to:
1) cancel utilities - Shaw done, Hydro tomorrow
2) email the movers and tell them about the furniture we got rid of - done
3) call the movers to arrange pick up time for my car - done
4) clean out the fridge - done - ugh that's a whole lotta food given away or thrown out!
5) get all garbage together and out to the curb tonight - done
Not too bad, but it'll be interesting to see if I can fit it all in today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy girl!!!
Do you want to come clean my oven too???? I have been neglecting it for weeks!!
I didn't realize moving was this much trouble...but then I have never moved all the way across the country before!!!
It wouldn't be so bad if it was any other time of year...or if we had more notice...or if DBF was here.... :)
Post a Comment