Well, my time here at Mom's is coming to an end today. I'm heading back to Victoria today to stay with a friend for the remainder of my time on the West Coast. I fly out to Halifax on Friday night.
Today I have to repack my suitcases (trying to fit in my Christmas loot!), sort out all the extra crap in my car that I dragged up here from Victoria, clean the litter box for transport back to Vic, convince the cat to get back in his little carrying case for a while, and drive back to Victoria.
I am staying with a girlfriend who is returning from Edmonton tonight. So I will stop by her place to unload and get the cat settled, then I'm heading out for dinner without another friend and then meeting up with the first friend for drinks after that.
Who knew last minute socializing could be so stressful?!
DBF's time in Winnipeg is dwindling down and he is getting sad to leave his little boy. He has to leave in the next couple of days to drive to Toronto to visit his Mom on his way to Halifax. It's gonna be a tough drive with shitty weather conditions, but I have faith in him!
We will both be so happy when all this rigmarole is over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm missing you already! This past week is the longest I've had you all to myself in a long time... :-) Can't wait to use that new luggage you gave me for Christmas.
Enjoy your last week with your friends sweetie and remember you're loved very much.
Mom xoxo
I hope you have a safe trip back to Victoria!
Post a Comment