...Thursday...?
Well I guess Mother Nature was trying to teach me a little about what Halifax weather will be like. Very little...haha.
Here in Nanaimo we awoke to a dusting of snow yesterday. Around noon it picked up and by the time we went out there were a few inches on the ground. Of course, it was typical south island snow and it was all wet, heavy and mushy. Not at all what I'm expecting out East.
It was pretty for a little while, but then just mainly gross to be out in. At least with the freezing cold temps in Nova Scotia, the snow might actually be pretty and dry enough to walk in and play in on occassion.
Who am I kidding? I am soooooo NOT prepared for what Mother Nature will be throwing at me out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment