I thought I'd take a momentary break from the Maritime Adventure....seeings as I'm sure most of you aren't interested in the daily play-by-play of my summer vacation.... :)
The last few days I have had time to catch up on reading all of your blogs and I must say I'm enjoying reading your "Things I Heart" lists. I'm jealous though. I wanna be something you all heart dammit!!! LOL. What kind of bribes do you need? I'll get on it right away!!
I have strayed away from my food/WW related posts over the last month or so. I was doing so well on my own that I didn't feel the need to write about it as often anymore. Of course, I've eatten my way through this vacation (can you say CARBS?) and am pretty sure that I'll be back on that topic a lot more when I get home. Thank God there's no scale here in the Halifax hotel room, cuz I don't think I would be able to stay away from it. I'm looking forward to leaning on you gals for support when I get back and start writing out my daily menus again.
Funny, but I think I'll be back on the "interesting" list of blogs again when I get back to talking about food. FOOOOOOOOOOD!! (ha, and I don't mean scallops and lobsters.....drool.....)
But until then I guess another chapter on my Maritime Adventure is in store...... :)
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I ♥ u
Yaaaieeee! :)
...and I love you too, but you already know that.
Post a Comment