Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Car Woes Complete!

Happy to report that my meeting with the dudes at AutoSpiel went fine. They reimbursed me 100%!

The initial guy I talked to was very nice, but seemed pretty skepticle about the whole situation. However, after looking at VW's notes and then looking at the car himself he realized what had happened. Stupid mistake really....but stupid enough to cause massive inconvenience to me!

The owner came and reviewed everything and without hardly a question offered up a cheque right away. Well, actually he asked if I wanted a cheque or a credit for future service. Um....hmmm....let me see.....Uh, ya.... CHEQUE PLEASE!! Dude, I'm out of pocket $260 so I'd like that back now....not in 4 months when I might need an oil change or something. Duh.

And although you were very nice and professional....and I'm sure this was indeed an accident and I'm sure you are normally a good mechanic....it's highly friggin unlikely that I'll ever trust you with my car again. Sorry dude.

1 comment:

ElleBee said...

That's great that they reimbursed you, it's so awesome when you get companies that will work with you and admit when they messed up!