Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New Favorite Blog

Probably a bit late for this shout out, as her escapade with eBay has been going on for some time now.... but after spending the last week reading this chick's blog I am still loving it!

Because I Said So
http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/

I'm no parent. Nor do I ever plan on having 6 kids. Ever. But I do plan on having 1 or 2 sometime in the not so distant future. And boy do I hope my sense of humour is half as good as hers seems to be.

Take the time to scroll through her posts and catch up on the eBay listing she did that's become National news. She's hilarious!

3 comments:

Lady J said...

She's going to be the "new" Erma Bombeck for sure, I love reading her stuff and you're right, her sense of humour is amazing considering the 6 kids!!

Dennis & Jodi said...

She is hilarious and i can so identify with everything she says!!!And i have only 4!

Anonymous said...

I've been reading hers since you posted it on the GDT the other day...she is freaking hilarious!