I'm so glad I talked myself into going to kickboxing last night. Thanks Tiff for the motivation! Ugh, after 3 weeks off due to vacation I was dreading dragging my ass in there. But whaddya know, it didn't kill me!!! Funny that. In fact, it was one of the better classes I've had in a while. Gotta love that sweat (er, I mean "glow") after a fabulous workout. Now I only wish there was another class this week while I'm feeling the motivation.... At least the weather is nice so I can get in a decent power walk with the dog or maybe a ride on my bike!
Just over 5 pounds gained while eating my way through the Maritimes. Everyone keeps saying that's not much for almost 3 weeks....but dude, 5lbs is a whole quarter of my weight loss!!! Do you know how long it took me to lose that last 5lbs the first time?? Ahhhhhhh!!! So here I am back on the wagon!!
Now, I'm not an online WW member anymore so I'm gonna give it a go on my own first. If after two weeks it's not working for me then I will cough up that stupid $22/month and get back on board. I think I can do it though! I know how to count, I can write menus, and I have most of my favorite staple points committed to memory anyway. Let's hope I'm right about this one!!
I started back OP on Monday and thus far it hasn't been a total train wreck. Each day has had an unplanned "snack" but they still fall within my FP so let's hope I don't need those FP's for the weekend. Stupid Starbucks cookie just jumped right in my purse!!! How dare it!
So, I am off to fill up the water and plan my healthy dinner. Kick me in the butt and cross your fingers for me everyone!
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
rock on with your bad self on the kick boxing. good for you
Post a Comment