It's not time for Fall yet dammit! Where does Summer think it's going? These grey skies are definitely not what I ordered.
Having said that, after a bit of a downer day yesterday I somehow ended up wandering in to Old Navy. And yes, there were the slews of new Autumn colors and styles. And although I really, really don't need anymore clothes right now.... and although I had promised myself not to buy anything new until I really needed Winter clothes.... I just couldn't resist trying a few things on....
OK, and then I just HAD to buy this cute black cardigan because A) I actually do need a black cardigan and B) it was a size SMALL! Yes, SMALL. I've never been a small! Man do I love vanity sizing!
So I'm actually OK with the weather being a bit cooler today because I can wear my cute new sweater and make myself a stylin little Fall outfit. I'm off to get a fancy-schmancy pedicure with my best friend today....cuz she's getting married tomorrow!!! Hopefully the weather doesn't get wet for her big day....they are getting hitched in the park.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment