That's two weeks in a row that my Sunday night Big Brother didn't record. It says Big Brother in the description, but it's actually 60 Minutes. Boooooo!
Tonight I'll be investigating the stupid TV guide to find out what's going on! How am I supposed to have a slacker lunch hour on Mondays without any Big Brother on the DVR?! Now I'll have to go online to find out who got nominated and that's just not the same thing. I need the car wreck of a nomination ceremony to make it fun. Geeze!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that happened to me too. but luckily i figured it out when I could still tape another channel at a later time. booo to 60 mins.
OMYYYYYYYYY i HATE when that happens. ( i dont have a DVR but my friend does, and it seems to only mess up during the BB9 hour LOL)
btw - i tagged ya - see my blog!
Haha, your DVR is smarter than you are!
Well apparently not Mikey....the DVR thinks it's taping Big Brother, but it's not!
Post a Comment