Thursday, March 27, 2008

Big Brother Update

You may have noticed that I haven't been posting any weekly reviews of the shows lately. That's because DBF is home now, and I won't subject him to my car-wreck of a TV watching choice. He can't stand reality TV (and who can blame him really) and BB is the worst of the bunch for someone that doesn't watch these types of shows to begin with.

Here I found my love of the DVR though. Oh the joy that at pretty much any given time I can click on my list of recorded programs and likely find an episode of BB. Like yesterday, while I ate my lunchtime pita, I was able to lose myself in the show for a good 30 minutes...and I was able to fast-forward through all of the commercials and stupid recaps for a nice, condensed version.

The show actually frustrates me to no end. Maybe that's why I watch?

Adam as HOH is terrible. The guy can't think for himself and is annoying as shit to listen to. At least he took the advice he was given and put up James and Chelsea. I loved them as a couple, but now that everyone is playing for themselves I just want to see them gone. I'm still cheering for Natalie, especially now that Matty is gone... she is playing the game and seems to have finally gotten out of that "love-fog" she was in. Ryan would be my second choice. But everyone else needs to go! Joshua is a snake. Sharon is lame. Sheila is annoying.

OK, this was a terrible recap. More of a rant, but whatever. LOL. It's not like I'm writing a speech for the Emmy's or something!

Edit: I just watched the eviction show during today's lunch, and ding dong the bitch is gone. Thank God. That Chelsea was immature and nuttier than the usual for BB.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhh i am so addicted.