Last night I went to the Wide Mouth Mason show down at Legends with a couple of the girls. It's been ages since I've even heard these boys, but I was always a fan back in the day. Tiffaney swore that they put on a fantastic live show and she was right! Massive amounts of energy and Shaun is an absolutely amazing guitar player. Lots of extended playing, jamming, and all out musical craziness on the stage. Great way to spend a Sunday night for 10 bucks!!
Here's a little clip I found on YouTube from a similar show they did in Edmonton. Sound quality doesn't do it any justice at all, but you'll get the idea:
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh i am so nicely jealous of you! Going out!?what was it like were there other people!? did they talk to you!? lol i have been at home stayingwith my new "sheeps" and dont have alot of time for my "peeps" these days! lol
Glad to hear you had fun!
Post a Comment