Seriously. Some fool stole my flipflops from kickboxing AGAIN! Who is this person and how dumb are they? Do they just not remember what shoes they wore today? I mean, they stole them once before and returned them.....and now AGAIN. Idiots.
Then I come home and those oh-so-cute little bastard raccoons have dumped my garbage can and strewn garbage all over the back porch. Gah. Friggin buggers just sit and wait til they know I'm not looking and WHAM-O. Grrrrr.
Glad I'm going to Pender to party it up this weekend. Apparently I deserve it!
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Guess your kickboxing class needs to be like elementary school where everyone has their name written on their stuff eh? Although if the person can't recognize their own shoes they probably can't read either :P
christy stole my idea! I was going to tell you to write your name on them...
Post a Comment