Thursday, June 7, 2007

Quick, call Nancy Drew!

Seriously! Someone stole my flip-flops! While that may seem not such a big deal.... they stole them at my Kickboxing class! And so you know what that means.... I had to drive home barefoot.

Come on people. Do you not remember which shoes you wore to the gym today? I'm sure they were nicer than my $3 SuperStore flip-flops. And doesn't this mean you've left without your own shoes? How do you do that??? I'm thinking there was an extra hard left hook to the head tonight!

I can buy more, but it made it sorta difficult to stop for groceries on the way home tonight. They somewhat frown upon barefoot clients in the produce section!!

Bastards!

3 comments:

Jen said...

WOW!!! Some people!!!!

But seriously...that is my biggest fear...that someone will steal my shoes....

marie said...

who steals flip flops?!

Anonymous said...

Some people are weird.

I bet they show up next kickboxing class.