Monday, June 25, 2007

Back on Track

I don't usually post about my eating habits or my weight loss journey or any of that....but this past week was a binge of all binges and last night I kicked myself very hard and I have flown through the air and landed back on the wagon!

Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed my midnight grilled cheese sammiches this week. It was a tiny bit liberating not to count my WW points. And my nights in the with girls and our massive amounts of yummy snacks were fabulous this weekend. But if I actually added it up (which I have no desire to do) I'd bet I ate two weeks worth of points in the last 3 days. Yikes!!

Liberating or not, I sooooo have to track my points.... cuz I tend to go way overborad when I don't. So last night I got out my handy-dandy spreadsheet and have menu-planned for the entire week so I have no excuses. This coming weekend I have a stagette to attend and a birthday weekend on Pender Island for another girlfriend....but I've planned for those too and come next Monday I will feel proud that I got through it unscathed!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we're so in the same boat...I was a pig this weekend but had a great time.
I too am back on track this week, but I'm heading to Vancouver on the weekend to see my inlaws..and they love the huge german meals. I'm going to plan but it's going to be tough!
Have fun on Pender!