I heard a rave review of these so thought I'd give em a go last night. They wind up being a bit pricey to make as crab ain't cheap. I went with canned crab meat, but even that ended up being almost $10. On the upside, these were fairly easy to assemble and looked really good once cooked. I think they could have used a little more seasoning or spice, but all-in-all they were a tasty dinner treat.
I didn't love the sauce though....too banana-y for me (which is odd because I love bananas!).

Hmmmmm.....Blogger is messing with me today. I can't get it to link to the larger image so you can read it. Stay tuned.
4 comments:
I may try this one day now! I'll def. wait until K gets back, I spend too much on groceries in my on as it is.
Have you tried the 3 cheese veg lasagne out of ESBM? I think it's kick ass. A bit labour intensive, but good.
DO you have Crazy Plates? There is a recipe for a greek pasta salad that is so awesome and perfect for group BBQ's. I make it all the time in summer.
Me again...do you like food blogs? I read one (http://definitelynotmartha.blogspot.com/) and I always mean to make something that she suggests but I never get around to it. She takes great pics of her food too.
Hmmm...I should try these some time...I don't know if I would like banana dip though...
they might make a good appy for a party or get-together though...thanks for posting this Miss Bionic!!
I have been trying to figure out what ESBM is FOR EVER on the ww message board.
Thanks for clearing that up ;) And I already have that cookbook (and the other two) so now I might acutally start making things that dont' come out of a box
sincerely
the queen of powdered mashed potatos.
Post a Comment