Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It's glorious!

Last night I was watching a couple of episodes of Sex and the City (yes, I have them all on DVD...it's what I watch when DBF is away and I'm feeling especially quiet)...and it occured to me that Carrie is constantly moving around her apartment while working on her laptop. They always have her sitting in different chairs, with her legs crossed or curled under her seat, or laying on her bed looking all cute and comfortable.

So I thought "why don't I do that? I work on a laptop all day, every day!" Oh right, I'm almost 6 feet tall and this is not television. If I sat like that, I'd be visiting the chiropractor every week instead of every month. Reality bites.

However, after walking the dog today and feeling disappointed that I would have to come inside to work while it's so gloriously sunny outside, I decided that I was going to suck it up and work outside for a while. Fantastic!! Me in my lounger with my laptop in the warm and sunny front yard! Conveniently, Tuesday afternoons I'm mainly proofreading our company newsletter so not a lot of typing to be done.

Now if I can just figure out how to shade the screen a little better so as to not have to include the Opthamologist appointments with my chiro appointments, I'll be good to go!

2 comments:

marie said...

get yourself some cams and a web site and you too can be a star.

ewwwwww! :|

Anonymous said...

New to your blog and I love Sex & The City. I watched the whole series on DVD from the first to the last episode in order. I had always seen the episodes on tv but never in order and it was so awesome to see the whole story play out. Enjoy. I love Carrie.