I can't watch this clip enough. Because of this video from Australia, every country in the world seems to have hopped on the "free hug" campaign. What a cool thing in a world where everything newsworthy is usually so negative! I love how the video starts out black and white, but gains color as the hugging catches on....Friday, April 27, 2007
Weekly Video Clip - Free Hugs
I can't watch this clip enough. Because of this video from Australia, every country in the world seems to have hopped on the "free hug" campaign. What a cool thing in a world where everything newsworthy is usually so negative! I love how the video starts out black and white, but gains color as the hugging catches on....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for that sweetie, it still brings tears to my eyes and makes me feel better. Hugs ooo
Post a Comment