Meh. Water. Why is it the less you drink it the less you want it? And the more you drink it the more you want it? For me, it always takes me a couple of days to get back on track if I haven't been drinking enough water. Last week I was a good girl and guzzled at least 8 glasses a day....more if I could. Over this past weekend I didn't get all of my water in and now it's like pulling teeth or something to even swallow one glass.
Time for another personal water challenge! Fun and exciting!
I have made my trusty little checklist and will force myself to get a glass in every hour....this helps get in the extra water I need to counteract my coffee intake too. My Brita will get a workout today!
Go team water!!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just try and remember that each swallow is approx. 1 oz., it helps occupy your mind while you're drinking to make it more interesting. And who said drinking (water) wasn't fun! :o)
bi0nicm0m
Post a Comment