Well, DBF made it home safe and sound from Winterpeg last night..... for about 12 hours. I just dropped him off at work and he won't be home again for 10 sleeps. Meh. I guess this is continued practice for the fun and exciting summer I will have (enter sarcasm here) while he is away in Halifax for 6 months. Meh again.
Stupid Navy. It's a good career, but too much travelling. I mean travelling is cool and all, but not when it's back to back and I don't get to go. Not that I want to spend days sailing around the island maneuvering..... Triple meh.
Hurry home honey!
(on a positive note, I was up so early I've already had a grapefruit and 3 of my 8 daily glasses of water! always look for the silver lining.... )
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My husband is in the navy too and he did his training in Victoria(we are from Nova Scotia) we were apart for 6 months and I moved to Victoria for 6 months so I know how you must be feeling. I really miss living in Victoria but halifax is ok too. If you ever need to chat I'm usually around the ww boards, jennyrob_ca
Take care,
Jenn
Post a Comment