And on a Saturday no less!
What a surprise it was to get up this morning to find the sun streaming in the windows! We quickly found the motivation to enjoy our morning coffees and get straight outside. DBF can finally vacuum and de-doggy his car and much to the excitement of the doggy I could finally take him for a walk!
DBF is in his element outside doing boy things with his car. Mojo and I had a fantastic walk in the sun....so enjoyable in fact that we walked a km farther than usual. Finally the activity I've been missing all week! The grass in the field has turned a brilliant green and Mojo looks so cute running through the little white and purple daisies. To top it off, we even encountered a couple of butterflies hanging around the field.
Happy Spring! I'm off to enjoy more of this while it lasts!
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment