I have Shaw Digital Phone because I work from home and spend a lot of time talking to clients long distance. It makes sense to have a set rate with unlimited calling. Except they have a lot of technical issues!!
In the past, it's been more weather related (windstorms, snow, trees down) so I haven't held it against them too much. I think there was once that they had a box blow up or something so I lost my phone for a whole day. These things happen I guess. Not that I EVER had this problem with Telus.
Today, my Mom had to instant message me because she kept getting a busy signal when she called me. My phone has voicemail... you should NEVER get a busy signal!! This is not good! What if a client has been trying to call me?! So I try calling out and I'm getting busy signals too. Again, not good!!! I had an important call to make to a client, so I ended up emailing him. Nice and professional!!!
Shaw has a message on their tech support line stating that they know there is a problem and they are working on it. The message actually says that you might as well hang up now because the tech reps won't have any further info at this point. Argh!!!!
I guess you get what you pay for.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment