Monday, April 16, 2007

Goal!

Finally! I did it! Yaieeeeeeee me!

After many months of dittering around this last few pounds, I finally made my weight loss goal! I was aiming for 150lbs, and this morning the scale was finally on my side and I weighed in at a lovely 149.4lbs! Woooohoooo!!

A couple of weeks ago I decided that I'd had enough of this stupid plateau I was on and recommitted to sticking to my WW program. Sure enough just paying attention to my food and drinking my daily water helped and the last few pounds just fell right off.

I wanted to get it done by April 30th because my prize to myself is a great pedicure. So it's extra cool that I got it done early and now I can go get my pretty toes in time for sandal and flip-flop season.

I'm going for the all-out "Blissed Out Pedicure" (http://www.blissvictoria.ca/). I can't wait!!

Thanks to everyone for their support (especially DBF, Mom, and the fantastic ladies at the GDT)!!!

....now....to think of my next prize to myself for maintaining.... :)

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Woohoo! Congrats! :D

maria said...

YAY! That's wonderful - and your pedicure treatment looks like it'll be divine.

I can't wait for maintenance!