What? Are you people off enjoying your Summer or what? Doesn't everyone sit in front of their computer every day like me? Don't you know that I am relying on your blogs to keep me sane while I work my days away? Yes, I'm talking to you my fellow bloggers....the ones listed over there ---->>>
Don't you all spend your days thinking of things to blog about? Don't you all have laptops and wireless connections at the ready so you can post every day to keep me entertained? You don't? How selfish are you?!!! Geeze!
If you don't update every day what the hell am I supposed to do? Work?
Fine, you'll see. Just you wait til I go to Halifax. And you will all miss me and my blogs and you won't know what to do with yourselves. You just wait!
Bwwaahahahaha!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HI there, I hope you don't mind me saying hello! I found your blog from someone elses. I just thought your last post was too cute. I too get disappointed when others don't post often..lol...it's amazing how addicting blogging can be!
I'd love to save your link so I can read yours often. Would you mind?
bahahahahhah! for real? where is everyone? don't they know we want distraction at work?!
the nerve!
Of course I don't mind! The more the merrier!
Hahaha! Sorry...I'm back from my camping trip now...so I'm here to entertain you!
ok... umm... ermm... i ..uh have been um ... ok i admit it i have not had a life to really post anything... but i will work on it i promise! lol
=:-D
Post a Comment