Dude, that was AWESOME! Last night I saw the new TRANSFORMERS movie, and I have to say that it is one of the best action movies I've seen in a long, long time. I'm probably biased because as a kid, I totally loved the Transformers cartoon and action figures. I always wanted to be Bumblebee when I played with my cousins.This latest incarnation is definitely for adults. It has Michael Bay and Stephen Speilberg written all over it. Action, aliens and computer graphics at their finest. They stuck true to a lot of the original storyline, but updated it to make it plausible for the newer generations (ie: the robots used the internet to gain information). There was a loveable main character, with a couple of hot, young girls to keep the boys interested (because you know, cool-ass alien robots blowing shit up wouldn't be enough), and excellent humour mixed in with all of the action. Oh, and what girl doesn't love Josh Duhamel all dirty and take charge in his military fatigues fighting the evil robot forces? *drool
If you at all liked the Transformers as a kid, or even just love a good action flick, totally check this out. (Note: it's really fun to go with a 21 year old friend who doesn't have a friggin clue what the Transformers were. Crap, I'm old.)
1 comment:
I'm still waiting to see it! Glad to hear it was good...I think tonight might be the night...
Post a Comment