Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Stickers!

Haha, ya OK so I'm a dork. I have started a little game for myself.
  • For every day that I stick to my healthy eating guidelines I get a sticker.
  • For every day that I get some exercise I get a sticker.
  • For every day that I remember to take my vitamins I get a sticker.

No, I am not 12. Yes, I like stickers. I have cute ones of Piglet and Pooh and others of little flowers and stuff. My calendar is ugly and needs some pretty-ing up!

So, May has 31 days.... that's a potential for 93 stickers.... so I think my goal should be to get at least 84 stickers.... that's 90%. Aim high!!! Now I just need a prize to work towards!!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love stickers! I use them for days I exercise :D

maria said...

I used to use stars for days I stayed OP! Maybe it's time to dig those out again - it was a total motivator to have a colourful calendar at the end of the month!

Jaime said...

Well good, so I'm not the only dork!!