So on Saturday, after a yummy sushi lunch, Charmaine and I trotted on over to Bliss for our "Blissed Out" pedicures. So cool!!! 90 minutes of foot pampering....how could we go wrong?!!! Massages, essential oils, sugar scrubs, mud masks, parafin wax... all topped off with fun French polish. I will sooooo definitely do this again!! In fact, I can't wait for an opportunity to go get this done on my hands. :)
I tried to take pics of my pretty toes for you all to see, but the photos are nothing spectacular to look at and I'm pretty sure you've all seen feet before!!!
Afterwards, DBF met me in town and we took in the Titanica film at the IMAX. Pretty cool, but totally filmed in the late 80s...hahaha. We are hoping to go back and check out the whole Titanic exhibit at the museum before he has to leave for Halifax....it's supposed to be quite amazing.
Monday, May 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My BF and I checked that out last weekend. The exhibit is just awesome, tons of neat artifacts and the exhibit is really well put together. However it was so incredibly busy we missed much of it as we couldn't even get close enough to see. Make sure you get your passenger ticket when you go in so you can see if you survived the trip!
That sounds AMAZING. Lucky bionic feet. :)
Post a Comment