Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Money Making Scheme continues...

You may have thought I'd forgotten about my Money Making Scheme.... but I didn't!! It may be slow going, but remember I'm working on this until DBF returns in November.

I have added $10 to the pot today...all from one little scratch n win! OK, so we were hoping to be Set for Life, but I'll take the wee bit of cash rather than nothing! Actually I scratched $12, but I always turn part of the winnings back over into another ticket of some sort...that way I'm never really paying for the tickets. :)

DBF also has a couple of 6-49 and Super 7 tickets kicking around in his wallet that we'll have to check when he gets back to dry land. Who knows...we may already be millionaires!!

2 comments:

Lady J said...

Uh, uh, uh...it's my jackpot this time around! You can have the next one. (smiling)

Vanessa said...

Good luck attaining millionaire status ;)