Monday, May 14, 2007

And away he goes again!

Well, DBF left today for a short week at sea. I know, I know...wasn't he landed until he leaves for Halifax?! Yup, but landed to teach at Venture....and well, Venture students have to train at sea too. So guess who got picked to help out with that?!!!!

At least it's just until Friday, then he's home for the weekend, then back out for just Monday and Tuesday. And hopefully this will be a more fun and exciting trip for him since he's mostly there to oversee the students and make sure they don't crash the ship or anything!

So, I shall take this opportunity to try to get back on track with my "To-Do" list (which of course now has a bunch of new stuff on it). I've got my notes sketched out on some scrap of paper here on my desk so I'll dig that out and go from there. :) Wish me luck!!

No comments: