
Funny timing as I had just told the girls before class that I made myself a promise to go to every class this month. Classes are twice a week and it's pretty rare that I make it to more than 2 or 3 classes in a row. If it's not my back, it's my arm, or I'm sick, or lazy, or whatever. But May is my month to get things done dammit!!!
So now I have my first belt and I feel extra motivated to keep up the good work!!
Congrats to Tiffaney for getting her yellow belt too! Oh and thanks to my gym: www.zuma.tv
3 comments:
Congrats - you look so tough with your gloves on. :)
I am joining you in the sticker challenge by the way - picked up some stars for OP, soccer balls for exercise, and frogs for getting my water. Can't wait for the calendar to look pretty!
You're a class act Ms. Bi0nicw0man, congrats on that yellow belt. You're lookin' great. ;o)
waaay to go!!! congrats on your new gold ;)(soon mikey better run and hide)
-i
Post a Comment