This is what it looked like when I started yesterday:

This is what it looked like when I finished:

The open box in the middle of the room is garage sale stuff....just the box is too heavy for me to lift alone. The boxes behind that are board games, and DVDs that don't fit on our rack....so I need to find a shelf for those (I'm thinking an extra shelf in our laundry closet will take care of the games....dunno about the DVDs yet). The stack of boxes to the side are all DBF's....mostly stuff that was cleared out of his closets when we moved, but he hasn't gone through yet. And the dresser is broken and will be moved to the curb on garbage day for whatever industrious soul comes along to give it a home.
Almost ready for it to get a bed! Mom, when are you coming to visit? haha. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment