Thursday, June 12, 2008

For Sale

OK, so I've mentioned before the overabundance of extra stuff we have wound up with since the move. And how there is so much of it that we are having trouble getting organized. I've been putting off trying to sell stuff because I really wanted to get to the big ticket items first, but those things are buried under the small ticket items so I finally decided to just start taking pictures of the stuff I can easily get my hands on and I'll go from there.

So today I posted five things on Facebook's CyberSales Online Yard Sale for Halifax.

My two extra TVs (I want the bigass one out of our bedroom and may consider upgrading to a smaller LCD later), my Ikea TV cabinet, DBF's extra dinette set (bar style), and my sad little Dirt Devil vacuum.
If they haven't sold by next week, then it's on to kijiji they go.

Next up I'm going to buy a dolly so I can start doing things out in the garage by myself. There is a cute loveseat, a washer/dryer set, a fridge and a stove out there that need to get gone! We need the room and would like the money! After that it's a lot more small stuff and I plan to have a yard sale for most of it....after that, it's probably off to charity for anything worth less than $20. :)

No comments: